Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Uni Coll's Life~Busy with the Computing Principles's coursework

Tomoro is my presentation day...

A group has two persons and just need present 5 minutes...

Can imagine that our presentation is like that short...

Now I'm doing it at my coll learning space (computer lab)...

Here always crowded cause after class they all usually come here online...

I seldom online at here...But now is no choice...

Cause need to do the assignment with my partner,Sash...

I'm waiting her for coming now...

She already late for a long time...

Wait she till asleep...hehe...

Just now already find something that maybe can use for our assignment...

Later wait Sash come and make confirm it...

At here everything is good...

Have a few classmate now is very close...

Everyday has breakfast n lunch together...

We'll chit-chat non stop...

Happy can be friend...