Sunday, September 28, 2008

One Utama again...

That day after eat and watch DVD at Davka house...
I decide to go One Utama again...
Cause I want to buy a new bag...
Early I already aim a bag...
Unfortunately that time din buy it...
So I plan this time sure wan buy it before back to hometown...
The 1st thing when I reach there is direct go to buy the bag...
I like this bag much...Love^^
After I bag this bag I pass by Padini Concept Shop...
Plan wan buy a shirt to Tiff...
Finally din buy it cause Tiff already has many clothes...
Scare when buy back to home my family will ask why buy to Tiff...
So I give up to buy the clothes to Tiff...
Then I walk and go in Romp...
I walk walk walk then a shirt attract me...
This is the shirt that I like...

I decide to buy this...

When want to test the shirt,I see this white shirt...
And I try it too...
But I din buy it...
Cause feel like very normal...haha...


This maybe will buy next time...hehe...