Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to Tiffany...14th September

Happy Birthday to Tiffany...
Maybe u now don't know what is birthday...
But we all will celebrate with u too...
Because we will remember 14th September 2007 u come to our family...
u bring a lot of joy to us...
u are little princess in our family...
Your parent after your birthday will back to China...
They sure will damn miss u much...
Yesterday we invite some friend to celebrte Tiff's birthday
and mooncake festival too...
all friends chit-chat,joking,eating together...
quite a time din't crowded at my home again...
they all say miss the time that always gather at my home...
seems like is few years ago...
now everybody is busy with work and study...
wanna all hang out also is difficult...
even like that we all still very close with each other...
I know we still have less some friends...
Next time we all gather again....
Friendship forever n ever after...
Just a bit sad that I need to take bus back to KL study again...
I'll miss u all much...
When me back we play hong dian again...hehe...
Lastly,wish Tiff Happy Birthday again...
Miss u at here...muacksss...^^