Friday, September 19, 2008

For Chung Yee

Oh Chung Yee...
This name I'll always remember forever...
She is my only friend that I'm quarrel...
Since the quarrel we don't talk to each other...
After that she change to another secondary school...
Just remind it seems like already passed six years...
How a long time...
Feel sorry with her and regret...
Regret the stupid quarrel just because the small thing...
I admit that time we all still small not enough mature...
I remember she has give a pair of friendship key chain...
She has take one and I take the other one...
Key chain till now I still keep it...
If i'm no wrong when we quarrel she throw the key chain at floor...
That time we all just very angry...
We have a serious quarrel...
She tell this to our discipline teacher...
My another guy friend also got involve this quarrel...
Because of this thing he are in the school black list...
Feel sorry to him too...
Lucky he and I now are close friend...But she???
Why I sudden will talk this funny and old story???
I think maybe I meet her at the facebook...
Surprisingly we chat at the profile's wall...
It make me remind this...
Thank you facebook...
I sincerely hope that our friendship will start again at this moment...
God please bless our friendship...
This thing make me this few years feel regret...
I reallt don't know she will read this post not...
But I just want to say out my feeling...
I hope everyone of you read this post will appreciate ur dear friend...
Wish everybody friendship forever...
Good luck...