Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I think I fall in love...

Just now when I sign in my msn...
A close friend start a conversation with me like that...
"Dear Amy,I think I fall in love with somebody..."
When I read it feel shock...
Cause she never date or love before...
Shock is shock but happy when hear it too...
She still got bring another surprise to me...
Actually the guy that she likes is our friend too...
I think she keep this secret in her heart few years...
Till now just dare to tell me...
Feel sorry to her cause never mention she likes he...
If I know it early maybe I help her...
I think she will tell me because we recently go gather...
She thaught she already forget this guy...
But when meet just realise that the feeling still have...
Feel pity to her too...
She also says that she knows they impossible will become couple...
I thaught she less confidence...
She still says he just treats she likes a close friend or brother...
She feel sad sad sad...
She says can't do anything already...
She wants to let he goes...
I just tell her u want to let he goes is not easily...
She tells me that she sure will let he goes...
I'm thinking how come she got the confident to say this...
Want forget a love is not easily and want forget a many years love...
Anyway I just will support her whatever what is her decision...
Hope she will find her mr.right soon...
Stay happy...
Take good care...
Friendship Forever...