Monday, September 8, 2008

One Utama 05th Sept 2008

Friday...A wonderful Friday...
On that day,I go to One Utama by cab alone...
I want to buy maxis broadband...
Without interne I can't do anything...
like my assignment,can't download my note...
Before I register,I phone to my family and discuss...
Finally,I get the maxis broadband...
Before I register,I go to Nippon Yataimura Japanese Restaurant...
I have my dinner at there...
I order Chicken Terriyaki Bento...
Is yummy...I also have green tea...
It all is good...

After dinner already 7.30pm...

Outside is raning,is difficult to have a cab....

I spend at least 30 minutes to wait the cab...

When I reach my room already 9pm...

I quicky try the bradband whether can use not?

Lucky it works...And I can online to chat with friends...

Won't boring at here...Good...