Saturday, April 11, 2009

Relieve pressure

I wanna go to CINEMA for a movie !!!

I wanna have a nice SHOPPING !!!

I wanna enjoy tasty MEAL !!!

I wanna to have more REST and SLEEP !!!

I wanna to go for a TRAVEL !!!

I still wanna to do many things after examination. Now I gonna to plan it, although I just have two weeks holiday. Do I need go to Penang to find my friends again? Perhaps is no need anymore. They already do their own gathering. Maybe go there for shopping or just shopping at here is better? Woo, many plans... Mm-hm...I need to plan it well and ensure don't waste the treasure time cause I just have two weeks. What a short holiday? damn it...

Aram and Garam will go to Bandung, Indonesifor travel, and Davka will go to Turkey for travel. The less of friends will back to their countries and some of them will stay here and do a part-time job. Just leave me don't have a planner yet...should plan it now...Look forward my two weeks holiday...