Thursday, April 9, 2009

Final Examination

Oh My Godness !

Final examination is coming on this Saturday...

I haven't prepare anything yet...

Every day just online and chat with friends...

Now I just feel panic and scare about it...

Some more tomorrow need to attend something like seminar ( I also don't know what is it )...

Although I feel like lazy to go, I think I'm lucky person cause the lecturer will choose the student and I'm the one out of twenty-five...

We'll go to Shah Alam and Adri ( classmate and groupmate ) is our driver.

2.30pm till 5.00pm and tea is served...

After that, I think I'll back quickly and continue my study at last minute...

It is fortunate that Advanced English is the 1st subject in the Final Examination...

My parent always say study hard and please don't fail any subject...

That would be my stress...Stress from family members....oh god !

I will truly try my best...If can I don't just want get pass only, I want distinction...Am I greedy? I hope is not...

Anyway, good luck to everyone ! All the best !

God will bless us well...