Saturday, April 11, 2009

Advanced English

Yeah, I finished my first paper, but I still have three more papers which are on Monday, Thursday and Friday. The happiest thing is I'll be backed to my hometown at 18th April. I'm worried about my daddy and mummy too. Since my dad had health problem, my mum was her 24 hours "nurse". She told me that she was tired and when me back is my turn to take care of my dad. I was sad and felt pity to mum. By the way, we need to cheer up ! We still need to take care my dad for months. Hope my dad will recover soon. God bless him. Thanks to my friends for praying for my dad when he was surgery.


I'm totally out of the topic, now return to the topic. Today, I have examined for Advanced English which half part is easy and other is quite complicated. I think I do the paper quite well and will be passed. I need to have self-confidence. People says that if you answer well at the first paper, then others paper you'll have more conidence to handle it. Perhaps, I now at this situation. Try hard, study hard and work hard for the less papers. Good luck to me and everyone who has examination now too. Wish all the best. ^^