Friday, April 10, 2009

The last day of this semester

10.04.2009 is the last day of this semester...

The next semester will be at 4th May 2009...
This semester is ended and the next semester is came soon...

Study from this semester to another semester...
A new semester is begun is means that I need to pay my fee again and buy the textbooks too which mean spend much on that...
Today, I bring the Yearbook 2008 to college... Some of my friends are graduated...They'll continue their study at Degree program...I notice that quite numbers of friends will choose Degree of Psychology (same with me) and they're my seniors...
Behind the Yearbook there has a part named Autograph, my friends sign and wish me there...Some of them just make up a story to me and others just like some wish...


Inside it, we've every student's detail which is awesome



Joe Fendy, Yan Wen, Sangeetha and Chris

Here I've Chew, Shaun, Siti and CC ( the longest one )

Here is Adri and Niro
This is my Japanese friend, Honami



Today we also have a class party (Human Communicatio class)...Below are the photo of our class party... Even just have few of us, I feel like is fulled of fun... Enjoy it much... Glad to know them and be classmate for this three months...Some of them will graduate from foundation...wish them good luck in their future...

Choco Pie ( Korea ) Thanks Aram !

Our four large pizza



Mr Murali and us
I'm eating the Hawaiian Chicken pizza ( my favourite )
We almost finish the pizza (tasty)





I end my this semester with happy and excited...Look forward for the next semester and it would be my last semester for foundation if I wouldn't fail any subject...I want and need to graduate at next semester...I don't want to waste my time...a ja a ja fighting ! (Korean) means 'jia you' ( Chinese )...