Sunday, February 15, 2009

Replacement Class

This weekend I had two replacement classes. One was on Friday and the other one was on Saturday. Actually this two replacement classes were unique because it had two different time table. First replacement class I was followed the wrong time table and just joined for half an hour. Second class was become better. Admin office there stick the wrong time table. Basically our regular class is one and half hour but my replacement class just one hour. Thus, Admin office there make a mistake and misunderstand. Perhap the replacement classes is during weekend, quite a lot of classmate didn't attend it and for Saturday maybe is Valentine's Day, so the people is busy to create something unique to their bf/gf. Valentine'sDay is nothing special to me cause I'm still single. I know is quite pity celebrate Valentine's Day with Internet but no choice for me. If I'm at my hometown maybe I can hang out with buddies but the problem is I'm at KL and need to study.Anyway next year can have a different Valentine's Day.