Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mid-term...

Mid-term is coming soon again and again.
We all try to do it our best.
We want to get an excellent or a satisfy result.
Just now I have my dinner with Aram, Chris and Garam at Secret Recipe.
We spend half an hour at there. We need to go back to study and do note.
Tomorrow sir will give us the Human Com. self test answer.
Aram and I just realize that Human Com. question is so tough.
We must very understand and clear about the chapter.
We always think that it is difficult to get distinction, but now I think we change our mind.
It should be it is difficult to pass even you do well your assignment.
The assignment is different from other subjects too.
Lucky the exam date for Human Com. is nect thursday, so I still have time to read it.
Now I just can wish all the best and everything just like I want.
Good luck buddies.