Friday, February 20, 2009

Chili Restaurant

I have my second time dinner at Chili's and with Aram. Actually,today before our class I'm asking Aram whether want to have dinner together after class. Then she say why don't we go to Chili to have dinner and I'll agree too.Last time I had my meal at there was 3rd December 2008.I can remember the date because that day is just finished my final exam and have dinner with Davka and Aram.The most important is after the meal we need to separate for one month because they'll back to their country and I'll back to my hometown.That day we had a nice dinner.



Today after class,Aram and I try to get a cab to Bangsar Shopping Center.Aram get one and we need to across the road and she makes a move first.I follow her and I don't look at the road which have a hole.After that,I fell down because of the hole.Lucky just a little bit injury which is at my knee,but it isn't ruin my mood to have dinner.