Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Subjects

This semester I'm gonna to take four subjects...

Advanced English,Critical Thinking Skills,Math and Human Communication...

Basically,they are quite stranger to me except Math...

My classes just Monday till Thursday...

4 days classes per week...But one day maybe has 3/4 classes...



Today just has my first Human Com lecture...

The lecturer is very funny and friendly...

He demands us to have blogs and we need to post two posts per week...

We can write everything on it and upload photo and video too...

It's a fresh thing to me...It's 5% and he just say we need to appreciate this bonus marks...



So far,the other lecturers are quite ok...

And everything goes smooth...

But this semester I'm gonna to do a lot of works...

Research paper,assessmnent,presentation....

Is a busy semester and I hope I can do well at the all subjects...



Today the English lecturer give a small test to test our English levels...

I think tomorrow she'll tell us during the class...

Wish not too bad...haha...