Saturday, January 10, 2009

Human Communication

I think I don't choose a wrong subject...

Now I really like this subject much...

It is interesting...I learn many ways to communicate with friends or strangers...

Even just has second lecture only...

Each way is different if you meet different people...

Like culture communication...

Some words,body language are cannot use in different country...

It is amazaing to know other country's communication...

So far I just know few country like Korea,Japan and so on...

Need to study and learn more...



Besides,the lecture is using another kinds of teaching...

He wants us to talk more and more during class...

Give idea, share idea, argue with the idea...

No matter is wrong or right he just wants us to speak...

We have a group assessment...

Is a type of unique assessment...

We can't choose our groupmate...He'll choose randomly...

He needs us to work with other friends not just our friends...

My groupmates are two guys and one girl...

We exchange our cellphone number and email...

Our assessment is create a new blog at blogspot...

And each of the groupmate need to update at least one post a week...

What a unique assessment that I didn't do it before...

I'm very look forward it...

Hope can get an excellent marks...