Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shopping and shopping...

Yesterday went to One Utama again...

No choice cause is the nearst one...

Had my lunch at Johnny Restaurant which was Thai restaurant...

Continued my shopping...First was gone to Yishion Modern...

At there I bought two shirts and one jean...

Then went to Speedy and helped my bro bought S.H.E. album...

I also got bought Celine Dion special edition album...Is really worth...haha

I passed by MPH Bookstores and had a look...

I buy some books at there too...

After that,I wanted to try find some optical mouse and head phone...

I already visited many computer shops but the price is damn high...

And I sudden remember at Present For Them got sold Hello Kitty's goods...

But before that I went to S&J first but they still provided the old pattern...

I at Present For Them bought them...feel excited...wooh...

That time almost 7.30pm and I decided to end my shopping today...

Seem like I have a glad and full of satisfy shopping...

When backed to my room I studied the books that I bought today...

I think the next time shopping is waiting for my bro and sis-in-law when they back here...

I'll bring and join them for shopping...

Welcome them back to Malaysia celebrate Daddy's Birthday and Chinese New Year...

Happy mood now...