Saturday, January 17, 2009

For YT

Yesterday at 12.05am, me cellphone was ringing and was a message. But I read it after 10 minutes cause that time I was searching information for my Human Com's Blog. The message was sent by YT my ex-classmate and assistant. She said she now was very stress and asked me whether can say good luck to her not. She continued said that she scared disturb me and just studied till craze. She said sorry if she disturd me.

I replied her message with....

"Silly girl, you sure can find me if you feel stress or moody. I'm always welcome you. This is your last year of diploma that why you feel more pressure but I know everything will go smooth. You have my support and your effort.Lots of support. "

Finally, I received her replied but was after half an hour......

"Army, thank you. I'm so proud of you. Really thanks you very much. Now I feel not so stress. I not dare to pick up the call cause scare my tears will come out if hear my voice and her cousin will wake up and scold he if we talk too loud.Thank you again."

Army is my nickname and just they call me as Army...I write this at here because is the first time YT find me to speak up her feeling to me even just through messaging... I'm just wondering why she sudden message...Anyway is a good news to me and her...At least she still know to find friend say up her feeling now and for me YT really treat me as her close friend...Happy and glad to know them,M10 Group...

They now are having their final exam...At here hope they'll get what their wish...Support and good luck to you guys...