Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Boring Sunday

A boring Sunday???
Definitely is damn damn boring...
Nothing to do today...
Just at my room do the same thing...
Online chatting and do my Computing notes...
Like usual nothing special...
Wanna hang out with friends also feel lazy...
And want to save money...
If not parent will require why spend so much...Haha...
No choice...
They don't know actually their daughter already very save...
No hang out,no shopping...
Just study and online chatting...
Yup I know they also need to pay for online...
Yesterday my friends want hang out...
She say she will come to fetch me then take another friend...
But she don't come...Maybe she busy with work...
No transport at here make me can't do anything...
If now at my hometown I already at outside with friends...
It is impossible to stay at home for whole day...
Sudden feel miss my hometown and friends...
Some friends already few months don't meet...
Are they fine now???Stii busy with study and work???
Whatever...Hope they are fine...
Now already is evening...
The network still is no network...Haiz...
I want to download movie also difficult...
Hope will better at night...