Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thumb Drive


My CARELESS make me lost my thumb drive...

Even is my first time lost it but still feel sorry to everybody...

Sorry to my parent cause they need to buy another one to me...

Sorry to my coursemate cause the all assignments are gone...

Sorry to my presentation partner that I lost our presentation...

Sorry to myelf too cause I'm lost my all effort...

Sorry to my thumb drive cause I'm not a good owner...

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry and Sorry!!!

One of my friend said that recently I'm very bad luck...

I also and strongly believe that...

Hope my bad luck will gone together with my thumb drive...

And don't want let me know who is taken my thumb drive away...

'You' cause me need to redo anything...Hate it...

But obviously it is my fault too...

If I'm got plug out my thumb drive :

If I'm not rush to have a lunch with friend:

If I'm help my friend to search information:

Then I wouldn't lost my thumb drive...
I'm not a God and I can't expect anything...

Now I just can console myself that is time to buy a new one...

Maybe is another good news too...