Monday, November 3, 2008

Uni Coll's Life~3rd November 2008

Today can say that is whole day with Davka...

We chat and discuss many topics...

We talk about study,future,career,hair,shoe,bag......

Basically, is not a first time but today is break our record...

We have class at 8-10am till have breakfast with Tsog...

Tsog is a Mongolian guy...A special name but difficult to pronouce...

While Davka and Tsog is talked they use Mongolian...

Then they will use English to speak to me again...

Feel like very funny...

After that,I back to my home to take my note...

Davka will be wait for me at Pizza Hut...

We sit and talk at Pizza Hut till 1pm then we move to Secret Recipe...

That time Secret Recipe is crowded because of the lunch time...

I just order Grilled BBQ Chicken which is nice but too sweet...

Davka has Irish Lamb Stew with a bun,taste nice too...

We at there till 3.15pm then we go to WN Stationery to collect note...

Then we have class at 3.30pm...

Our English class today is quite funny...

Because nobody is listened to the Miss Sharmila,our lecturer...

She keep ask us "Is anybody with me?"Haha...

Surprisingly I finish my class at 4.45pm early 15 minutes...

Then I just straight walk back with a raining evening...

Next I will have a rest till 7pm...

When 5.45pm I recieve Mages message...

She told me that the showtime has taken place well...

And will tell me more detail tomorrow...

I will post it when I get the information...Haha...



( To Be Continued )