Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Uni Coll's Life~Mid-term

Now is already week 9 for my first semester...
Week 8 is our mid-term...
Week 15 is our final exam...
Last week I just finish my mid-term...
The exam is not very tough...
Actually some question is taking from the tutorial...
But just for the multiple choice question...
For the short essay and essay questions is hard to do...
I know what is the question but is hard to write out the answer...
First I have my Intermediate English exam paper...
Lucky the summary is easy...
Study Skills is the next exam paper...
Is my first time to have exam at Study Skills...
For this,I not very know how to answer it...
Actually it is all the common sense but......
The next exam paper is Finite Mathematics...
I don't know how to do the functions and draw the graph...
It'll make me lost some few marks...
Lastly is Computing Principles...
Is the most subject that I put my effort...
But still answer the paper very bad especially for the short essay...
Monday,20th Oct...
Early in the morning I wake up...
Once enter the class,the lecturer is said that
He very very disappointed with our result...
He told us that once we still put more effort on Computing Principles,
we maybe will fail at the final exam...
Our result almost all is below 10% out of 20%...
We all shock when hear it...
We thought we will pass for it...
But the lecturer said that our answer is not he required...
So sad about it...
We all tell ourselves that we still have enough time to study...
Final exam is our last hope...
We promise sure we need to answer very very well...
Good luck to all of friends...
But we also need to take good care of our health...
God bless you...