Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Days are busy

What am I busy recently?
Busy for gather,
busy for preparing examination,
busy for doing my last presentation and assignment.


This afternoon I'm at Starbucks doing notes and still able to finish two chapters. While waiting my girl friend to end the class, I'm studying and text with friends too. At 5pm, my friend comes to join me and we have dinner together. We back at 7pm. I'm waiting for her for 5hours and we just spend 2hours to talk and seem like not enough.

Since we studied bachelor, we really seldom meet and have a nice talk. We usually just text and call for each other. But just now she tells me we propably will go UK together. She previously plans goes to UK further study at February, now because of the application problem she needs to delay it. Ha ha. It's a good news to me.

Furthermore, we have make an appointment with our another girl and boy friends. We want to meet them before they go back to their country. Finally, we have decided gather at 14th December. I'm looking forward for this gathering now. We should enjoy the gathering well and is another memory for us again. Next year, we all will separate again. Boy is going back to country, girl will further study to America and she and I'll go to UK. Probably, this is the last gathering that belong to four of us. I'll appreciate it. Again, nice to be your friend and glad to study with you guys. Will be miss you all.

Another thing is that my dear and close friend will come to KL visit me on this coming Thurs. I'm really happy for that as we don't meet for more than one year, but we always keep in touch. I already prepare and plan everything for her. We wanna have fun and joy. Welcome to KL, my darling.