Saturday, November 13, 2010

Currently

Lately I am puzzle and confused with my future. I am thinking that where and what is my future. What should I do for my next year and steps? Should I discuss with my family first or just make decision by myself? The most important that I need to care is the result and finance. Is it sufficient for supporting me to further study at UK for at least two years? How about the university that I choose is it suitbale and pretty good with everything? Oh gosh, that's too many things that I need to concern and think. I should think that what is good for me and what is the best way to pursue my dream. I've planned it well, but it seems like things do not go smooth as I thought. That's why that I am confusing now. Thinking, thinking, and thinking again. I still don't have a proper and final decison yet. Now is already end of the year and I should have a decision, so that I can prepare well. Time is up. It is the timed that I need to make my final decision. Hope I can choose the way that I want and is the perfect way.