Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Mid-term Holiday

I'm having my mid-term short holiday. Although just have six days, I think is really sufficient for me. I just wanna use this opportunity to have a nice rest. After mid-term, the day and month will be busy until December. Another assignment, quiz, presentation will come soon. Everything will become fast and fast. By the way, my holiday usually spend with family and friends. As a lazy people, I'll choose to stay at home.

Yesterday I went for shopping with family and bought three pairs of shoes and some clothes. My shoes was broken last time. What a bad luck month. First is my cellphone snatched by someone and now is my shoes. Hope next month will be smooth. It is because that next month is a really important month. Everything will be alright and goes smooth...Bless me !