Monday, October 12, 2009

Cellphone




Nokia E65


I lost my cellphone that already accompany me for two years. The most important is this cellphone is a present from my sister-in-law. It already help me to capture a lot of photos and videos. If I've a new cellphone in one day, I'll keep this cellphone, but now I can't store it anymore. I hate the people who snatch my cellphone. I'm not his target, I'm just very coincidence that stand beside his target. Am I bad luck? I think the answer should be yes. Lucky the girl and I don't have badly injury. Why you snatch my cellphone away cause I still haven't save my photo, video clips and contact number. Now everything is gone. Everyone just says that is okay just purchase a new one and is time to change a new one. Perhaps, is right. Recently I already consider to change but isn't snatch by you. What can I do now. Nothing. Just find a temporary cellphone to use 1st then buy a new cellphone.