Friday, June 19, 2009

Mid-term Week

ANOTHER MID-TERM WEEK (20th-25th)



I need to do well at the mid-term, if not is really difficult to pass all of the subjects...

Lucky, overall, I can answer well...

First day and first paper was not really good, cause didn't prepare well...

The second paper, Statistics which was at 22nd, Monday,was quite good, just come of the questions couldn't answer...

The last paper, Psychology and the last day was pretty good...I can answer all the questions successfully...It didn't waste my time and effort to study...I still could remember that time I was studied like hell, full of stress, but now everything is fined...Happy with this...



After Mid-term, the host, housemaid, and I tidy up my room together, actually the host just gave instructions to the housemaid...We spent almost three hours to clean my room and then I began to decorate my lovely bedroom...Now, let the photo tell you how succes is it...








I need to admit that after finish everything, I feel like very tired but satisfy with my new environment...That night I really have a nice sleep and rest especially after mid-term examination...

During that night, my friend wanna hang out with me, but I rejected them cause that time I still decorated my bedroom...I feel guilty to them, because refuse to hang out with them quite a lot lately...Really sorry, dear friends....