Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June ♥

Now I just realize that in this month, I just post few posts only...
I know is because I'm lazy to post it and busy with examination...
This semester wanna try hard to get high results...
Hope I can get as my wish....
The mid-term examination's result will know at the next week...
God please bless me well...


Yesterday, I just knew that I had Moral Studies' quiz tomorrow...
I was shocked and panic when heared it...
I tried to ask other friends and confirmed it...
Today, I just copy the Quiz 2 syllabus from classmate...
Quiz is covered from Chapter 3 till Chapter 5 and needed to memorize this three entire chapters....
Some more I have Statistics' homework and tomorrow need to discuss the answer...
I think I have a busy night at tonight too...
I fall asleep now...can't awake....
Lend your hand to me, please...................