Thursday, September 30, 2010

A meal

Today, a stranger treats me a meal. What a lucky day. I'm surprise that he'll treat me even it isn't expensive. At here, I would like to thank you to him again. Today, I'm having economic rice and we need to queue up to take the foods. Actually, he just stands behind me. Anyway below is the dialogue between us.

He: Why you eat so less?

Me: (just smile)

(That time we're passing the chicken.)

He: Why you don't take chicken?

(My plate just has vegetables.)

Me: (smile again)

He: Is good if you don't eat chicken, cause nowadays the chicken is prematured and isn't healthy anymore. Not just chicken, but also seafood and meat aren't good as well.

Me: Ya, I think so.

He: You better don't have the food at the fast food restaurant, unless you want gain some weights. If you don't believe it just try to have KFC or MC Donald for a month, then you'll become fatty.

Me: Ya, I believe that and don't wanna try that as well.

He: Good. We should eat more fruits and vegetables. They're really good for us. You should eat more apples especially green apple. If can try to have it everyday even is juice.

Me: I love to eat vegetables and fruits, so I think I'm pretty healthy now.

He: Keep on doing that. Today, people always have outside food and less eat vegetable and fruits, that is why they always get sick.

Me: I have Vitamin C everyday. Haha

( It seems like a dialogue that between doctor and patient, but we're just a student and officer)

( We're going to the cashier there to pay)

Cashier: Hello, sir.

He: We pay together.

(he points my plate and his plate)

Me: Oh, is ok, sir, no need to pay or treat me.

He: Never mind, is just a plate of food and isn't costly.

( he takes the cash to the cashier)

Cashier: Thank you, sir and miss. Enjoy the food.

Me: Thank you, sir and nice to talk with you.

He: So am I. Have a nice day and take care.


This is the dialogue and story between us. It's so unbelivable cause I never meet this before. My friends say that they should accompany me to have lunch, so that they'll have free meeal too. Haha. Anyway, today is a happy day.