Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Life as usual

That's truth, my life is just like usual.
Study life is still half serious and half enjoy.

Last weekend, I was having a busy weekend.
Friday I attended the Annual Ball~Roses and Secrets at Sheraton Hotel and Saturday I went to sing karaoke with my friends.
Both of the nights I backed at home about 4am.
I was really tired and I slept whole day at Sunday.
Monday I skipped the morning class as well.
The lecturer saw me and asked me why didn't attend the class.
And I just told him the truth.
I thought this was the effect that late sleep and had too much fun.
By the way I'll upload the photo when I get the photo.

Today, I've Tourism's Quiz 2 and I think should be get full marks.
My friends and I study for the right things.
Bravo, young ladies......

Recently I feel that I have too much free time, so I'm planning to do or learn something new.
I decide to learn French and I try to search some language centre.
This week will visit the language centre as well.
I hope can start it at January.
January is a new year and another new life for me...
Hope next month will go more smooth.