Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Darl ♥

Darl, I hope you can see this post.

Darl, I know you want me back early, so can be your listener.
I realize that you've problem with anything lately.
I think that time we haven't break our record yet.
It doesn't matter how long we talk, just as long as you're happy.
We just talk about an hour something.
Glad to hear that you feel better after my call.
Don't always sleep late, you're not like me.
You need to wake up at dawn.
It seems like the secondary school life...ha ha

Don't worry, be happy.
Be more patient, patient is a good virtue.
I can be your good listener at anytime.
Just remember that I'm always at your side.

Lastly, I'll go to find you at middle of August.
Then, we go to find Ling ♥ .
Have fun together.
I'll bring you go
wherever you wanna go,
whatever you wanna have or do,
whenever you are free.
So, we gather at August...
See you, caro ♥
adeus !