Monday, March 23, 2009

Begin of the week

Monday is a day that starting another study week...
Lecturers usually will say student looks sleepy and still enjoy his or her weekend...
For me, I think is another study week...
Today, my friends sudden say the final exam just less two weeks...
Oh my GOD > The first impression when I heard it...
The most important is the next week is our presentation week...
I need to prepare my three presentations...
I hope they all are at different days...
Today, when Human Communication's class, lecturer says everyone has stage fright just look how you feel.
I believe that cause I've it, but is not a serious and not really frighten about stage...
He adds that next week he'll give us a topic and we just can use one minute time to think the points. Later, he wants us to give a speech at 3 minutes... Now, I just wonder which kind of topic he'll give us?
In brief, begin on this week no more rest and relax...
I need to study hard and harder...
I probably will less come here to post...
Good luck to me...